CACHEBOX makes it easy to discover how well your cache is performing. Reports are automatically produced in real-time and for defined time-frames, providing:
- Live statistics on bandwidth usage
- Bandwidth saved
- Average speed increase
- User activity reports with real-time statistics – who went where, when
- Granular view of caching performance: Includes average speed of requests served (from internet and cache), unique domains, unique sources
- Custom reports for specific subsets of data
- Caching performance statistics by content type (video, image, page etc.) and domain (Microsoft, Apple etc.)
- Schedule daily, weekly and / or monthly reports
- Download reports as PDF files or CSVs for your own data analysis
Access reports wherever you are
Performance reports can be accessed in CACHEBOX’s GUI from any computer with a web browser, anywhere in the world. The statistics may also be shared with external management applications should you wish to integrate CACHEBOX reports with other network monitoring tools.
For deployments of more than one CACHEBOX, CACHEBOXCMC makes it even easier to get an insight into user behaviour and network performance by providing aggregated reporting.