ApplianSys is not a box shifter – we offer a complete solution. Our aim is to provide world-class support, making it easy for you to deploy and use our solutions and giving you peace of mind.
We do this by offering a high-service support package and ensuring our whole team has the right attitude. Our people focus on being friendly and helpful, highly responsive and on “going the extra mile” to look after customers to the best of our ability.
Our standard annual support package includes:
- Expert technical support via phone or email during standard office hours. Our pool of technical expertise is there to help you deploy your solution and get the most out of it, now and in the years ahead. You get direct access to experienced engineers who know the product inside-out.
- Software upgrade protection with regular, scheduled releases and rapid-release updates in response to events such as new security vulnerabilities.
- Hardware warranty against failure with a hardware swap out service. With the help of local partners who hold stocks of spare units, next-day delivery is standard in most countries.
- Annual deployment reviews. A senior ApplianSys engineer runs a health-check on your deployment, discusses any issues and passes on tips to help you get the most from your solution.
- Low-cost hardware refresh. When your appliance reaches 4 or 5 years old, you can simply replace the hardware with a new unit at a discounted hardware-only price. So you can extend the life of your equipment for a further 5 years at a fraction of the cost of buying a new solution.
- Customer newsletters featuring advice from our support team, hints and tips for getting more out of your appliance and news on forthcoming software releases.
- Discounted multi-year renewal options which save you time, as well as money.
- Dedicated Customer Portal for easy access to new firmware releases, product news and documentation, FAQs and more.
We are entirely flexible in meeting customers’ support needs, and offer custom support options, such as 24/7 cover, 4-hour swap-out, training, consultancy and installation services.
We work with our local partner network to deliver this service to you wherever you are in the world. Partners receive comprehensive training to ensure you get great support in your timezone and your language.