Education authorities rolling out internet access to schools will very often need all the services that more mature networks take for granted. However, being in the early stages of enabling internet access, the standard solutions available to schools are unsuited to the scale of the requirement:
- Mature networks in schools are well served with enterprise-class solutions that would deliver the functionality needed, but these are over-specced and over-priced, a factor multiplied by every separate appliance needed for each service
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) solutions certainly lower the price tag but bring complexities that no-one wants, making them unfeasible for large scale internet roll-outs
Education authorities need a solution fit-for-purpose.
- being simple to deploy and manage
- not having to waste time and effort linking up complicated services
- being tailored for developing schools and their specific traffic
- having a price tag that better fits educational budgets
- offering a clear roadmap for future, inevitable growth
EDUGATEBOX has been carefully designed and built with education authorities in mind.