As the world-leading specialist in supplying dedicated, fit-for-purpose web caches to schools, ApplianSys has particular experience deploying bigger projects with large regional or national education authorities.
As early as 2003, we were supplying CACHEBOX to whole school regions of the UK. With single deployments of 200-500 units, over 10% of all UK schools were covered.
Since then, we have gained expertise in delivering large unit orders, as well as in deploying and supporting CACHEBOX in 155 countries worldwide. Large deployments around the world – from substantial school districts in the USA catering for thousands of students, to networks of distributed schools in Zimbabwe – have shown us how to make big caching projects easier – easier to plan, to finance and to implement.
Helping large school districts in America implement caching across their thousands of students has resulted in CACHEBOX achieving #1 market leadership. From Papua New Guinea to Canada, from Colombia to Albania, our large authority projects have helped us fine-tune the critical factors for success.
CACHEBOX makes large deployments easier
- The appliance itself makes everything easier – multiplied tens or hundreds of times
- It makes a big difference to the economics of large projects. It is surprisingly affordable, offering a lot of caching per $. You can accurately match different-sized models to different bandwidth loads, avoiding unnecessary expense. As it is scalable via upgrades and clustering, you don’t have to commit all your investment on day 1.
CACHEBOXCMC – Central Management Console brings big savings and benefits
- Administer, maintain and optimise the performance of large fleets of caches centrally. CACHEBOXCMC slashes the operating costs of deploying and managing a CACHEBOX fleet to a fraction of the cost otherwise
- With distributed fleets of CACHEBOXes, there’s no need for onsite expertise at each location – a critical factor in saving time and money, again and again
- There’s also no need to rely on local administrators in your schools – often a point of failure in large-scale deployments
ApplianSys technical experts make large deployments easier
- For well over a decade they’ve worked with corporations and public sector organisations world-wide on large-scale appliance deployments
- With customers worldwide, our team appreciate cultural differences and know how to overcome language and time-zone barriers
- Our in-house teams work alongside our network of trained Channel Partners in all regions, to deliver local responsive support in all time zones. ‘Pop-up’ services and operations can also be set up and trained locally, as needed.
- We deliver implementation consultancy and training services to make your project fly
- Our development team make major projects easier with bespoke engineering services
Sharing insights in large-scale deployment
Working with larger authority and regional customers, ApplianSys has fine-tuned its project skills and expertise to offer:
- Solution specification and design – with flexibility for pre-delivery configuration, tailoring and ongoing tuning to protect your investment
- Detailed approaches for effective roll-out and ongoing support of large CACHEBOX fleets
- Handling of organisational politics and decision-making between different parts of large organisations and where multiple organisations are involved. E.g. Failure of local school buy-in and understanding can undermine large deployments. We can work with central project leaders to ensure project success
Our key account managers can bring together our sales, support, engineering, production and logistics teams to help make your project easier from the start.