We pay the same attention to detail with hardware as we do with software. ApplianSys is careful to design products which are fit-for-purpose to make your life easier. Using industrial grade components, CACHEBOX is optimised for performance and reliability without unnecessary cost.
Matching hardware to workload
CACHEBOX comes in different hardware models to handle different performance levels:
- Components are carefully selected to match each performance requirement
- Different combinations of SSD/HDD are used to optimise cache storage for different needs
- We keep size to the minimum needed, keeping down costs of space, power and heat
CFast for security, reliability and redundancy
CACHEBOX uses a sophisticated dual CFast architecture:
- The Program Card holds CACHEBOX’s application and operating system and is mounted read-only – so more secure.
- In the unlikely event of an appliance failure, swapping cards to a replacement appliance gets you up and running with an identical system in minutes.
- CFast cards fail much less than hard disks and the risk of data corruption is minimised.
The little things which matter
Did we mention we pay attention to detail? Here’s how:
- CACHEBOX chassis are custom-designed for physical solidity, neat internal layout and airflow
- Build quality is high with neat and tidy cabling
- CACHEBOX comes with a high-quality, hard-copy User Guide
- With its stylish brushed aluminium faceplate, CACHEBOX looks good in your rack