Whether you are using ISC DHCP or Windows, deploying and managing a DHCP service comes with its own set of headaches:
- Initial DHCP setup requires in-depth configuration expertise and detailed knowledge
- Updating DHCP configurations is time-consuming & error prone
- The impact of misconfiguration is high – a typo could bring down your network
- Poor visibility of current IP address usage and historic lease data
- Difficulties implementing redundancy and maintaining an ‘always on’ DHCP service – particularly during server maintenance and upgrades
A dedicated DHCP appliance can help enterprises manage their existing requirements and deal with new DHCP challenges from large IP phone deployments to BYOD schemes. It will simplify day-to-day administration, improve visibility & control of IP usage and provide a high level of resilience and availability.
Just need DHCP? We’ve perfected the dedicated DHCP server
User feedback has always rated the DNSBOX DHCP solution highly. With increasing need for stand-alone DHCP, in 2021 we decided to re-build it from the ground up to build indisputably the world’s best DHCP server. Informed by expert customer insight every step of the way, that’s what we’ve done.
|See how we’ve perfected DHCP|