Whether you are using ISC DHCP or Windows, deploying and managing a DHCP service comes with its own set of headaches:
- Initial DHCP setup requires in-depth configuration expertise and detailed knowledge
- Updating DHCP configurations is time-consuming & error prone
- The impact of misconfiguration is high – a typo could bring down your network
- Poor visibility of current IP address usage and historic lease data
- Without failover, DHCP can be a single point of failure on the network. Implementing redundancy can be prohibitively costly and maintaining an ‘always on’ DHCP service prohibitively difficult – particularly when it comes to server maintenance and upgrades
For those with complex provisioning requirements, manually administering DHCP creates a heavy workload. Whether you’re an enterprise with large IP phone deployments or BYOD schemes to manage or an ISP that needs to dynamically assign addresses to customer routers, you need to simplify, control and protect your DHCP service. A DNSBOX integrated DDI solution will simplify day-to-day administration, improve visibility & control of IP usage and provide a high level of resilience and availability.
Just need DHCP? We’ve perfected the dedicated DHCP server
User feedback has always rated the DNSBOX DHCP solution highly. With increasing need for stand-alone DHCP, in 2021 we decided to re-build it from the ground up, to build indisputably the world’s best DHCP server. Informed by expert customer insight every step of the way, that’s what we’ve done.
|Learn about ApplianSys standalone DHCP Server|