You need CACHEBOX if:
- Your bandwidth is full and/or too expensive
- You want to be able to use more bandwidth-hungry education content, such as YouTube videos
- Your teachers are forced to abandon lesson plans and students become disengaged because the web is too slow
- You want to add more student devices to your network without overloading it
- You need to monitor and control what websites your students are visiting
CACHEBOX is a caching server that stores local copies of web pages and objects and serves them to internet users. The range combines high performance caching of modern web traffic with the security, reliability and ease-of-use of the appliance format to solve these problems.
- Save bandwidth
- Deliver a better classroom internet experience
- Be able to monitor and control student web usage
CACHEBOX customers come in all shapes and sizes – so far in over 150 countries around the world. They choose CACHEBOX because it delivers high performance caching with outstanding value for money.
CACHEBOX is the best value solution because ApplianSys is focused on making network managers’ lives easier. As a result of our focus:
- CACHEBOX caches clever – tuned for performance, caching “un-cacheable” content
- CACHEBOX supports education content from Compass Learning, Success Maker, Smarty Ants and more
- We build a better appliance – saving you more time & money and making your life easier
- We back our products up with world-class service
- CACHEBOX is affordable, sensibly priced
Because schools networks range from a single LAN to large distributed WANs, the CACHEBOX range is flexible, with lots of options. So we can fit a solution to your specific need and budget.