DNSBOX is a range of fit-for-purpose appliances combining the benefits of enterprise-class DDI software with the security, reliability and ease-of-use of the appliance format.
With DNSBOX you will:
- Radically simplify DDI admin, saving time, saving money
- Increase control over administration of and access to your DDI services
- Protect these services from security threats and service failures
The DNSBOX range features different models purpose-built for different tasks
- Central management “master” appliances feature powerful full-featured DDI management software, with options for fully integrated DDI and for dedicated standalone DNS
- Remote server ultra-secure “slave” appliances for DNS slave, recursive resolver (DNS cache) and DHCP server roles feature smart, flexible options to fit specific requirements, including high performance
The range makes Best Practice DDI architectures easy and affordable. It is designed with flexible options to let us customise a solution fit for your specific needs – whether its a fully integrated DDI solution or a more specialised requirement, such as:
- Just one, maybe two, of DNS, DHCP or IPAM
- Fixing a local DNS or DHCP server problem in a specific location
All DNSBOX models are built on the ApplianSys server appliance platform. Its world-class GUI, smart server management, hardened operating system and sensible hardware designs give you security, reliability and ease of use to make your life easier.
Since 2002, DNSBOX has served customers around the world in all sectors and sizes, including service providers, enterprises, educational institutions and government organisations.
DNSBOX takes the headaches out of managing DDI and offers outstanding value because it:
- Makes your life easier
- Creating and administering a complete DDI solution is simpler than with alternatives
- ApplianSys builds a better appliance
- Is rock solid – compared to alternatives it is more secure, more reliable, provides easier redundancy and cost-effective resilience
- Is more flexible – with more options and integration features to fit your specific need: if you don’t want to change everything, you don’t need to
- Comes with great customer service
- Is more reasonably priced – you can get a redundant solution for less than the cost of a single server from some vendors