Planning IP space and running DNS and DHCP services is not simple in modern networks: it’s often complicated, with lots of tedious detailed work to do. DDI solutions make it easier than it would be otherwise.
DNSBOX has been designed to make it as easy as possible – less complex than with alternative DDI solutions. Our engineers focus hard on simplicity: they are constantly looking for new ways to make the product as simple as its possible to be for the complex tasks it has to perform.
DNSBOX is easier at the detailed level of working on a particular screen. ApplianSys customers note that our GUIs are particularly well designed and intuitive.
But perhaps more importantly, the big picture is significantly simpler than with alternatives.
- With its DNS Best Practice master-slave approach, architecting, deploying and managing overall solutions is easier with DNSBOX.
- Our world-class appliance platform takes the pain out of the server management side of things.
- There is much less to learn: The manuals are comprehensive and there’s a lot in them- but they are a few hundred pages, rather than a few thousand.
- For simpler deployments, you need no training or professional consultancy services. The technical support you get included with your support contract is enough.
- For more complex deployments, you might need 3-4 days of training and deployment assistance, rather than 20-30 days.
The bottom line: there are significant time and cost savings deploying and using DNSBOX, compared with alternatives.