As the size of a cache fleet grows, the task of administering it, one server at a time, can quickly become a problem.
- If you have a large number of appliances in a single data-centre, repeating administrative tasks for each unit represents a major workload
- A fleet distributed around many remote locations creates even bigger challenges. Having trained resources on each site, or transporting engineers to site as needed, can be a huge cost and a big headache.
- Maximising caching performance at each location is vital, but relying on many individual administrators may result in a weaker return on investment.
- Deploy multiple CACHEBOXes simultaneously with a single operation
- Organise your appliances into groups for efficient management
- Perform configuration in bulk – deployment and security settings, firmware upgrades, pre-caching jobs and more
- Monitor everything from one console – email/SMS alerts flag up issues with any connected CACHEBOXes before they become serious
- Get informative, aggregated reporting on all units
- Carry out one-click firmware upgrades and automated backups to groups or the entire fleet
Whether you are an education authority, service provider or enterprise, CACHEBOXCMC avoids the need for expertise on-site at remote locations, saving you time and money – again and again.