Having the right features ensures you get your job done quickly and effectively. At the same time your web caching management needs to remain simple. You don’t want to waste time understanding and navigating a whole load of features you are never going to use!
That’s why we offer CACHEBOX software editions that cater to the specific administrative, configuration and reporting requirements of different types of users: Enterprise Edition, Service Provider Edition and Schools Edition.
CACHEBOX Enterprise Edition has been designed specifically to address the needs of Enterprises. It includes key features to help you understand caching performance and monitor and control the content your users access:
- Start-up assistants for easy deployment in the network modes suitable for enterprises
- Powerful configuration features to meet advanced requirements
- Comprehensive reporting on what Enterprises want to know: daily and monthly caching performance reports with statistics on top hosts, object sizes, extensions, request protocols, page faults and much more
- Support for cache request authentication allowing you to monitor and control your users’ web usage
- Automated logging for easy monitoring and fault diagnosis
All software editions offer the same caching performance. It’s simply the reporting and configuration options which change to fit different needs.
Dedicated software editions mean we do a better job of making network managers’ lives easier, with the interface and manuals as simple as possible for each user, while including what each needs.