ApplianSys is a UK-based server appliance specialist that designs, builds and markets a range of network appliances. Founded in 2000, we now have customers in 140 countries and a network of channel partners around the world.
ApplianSys looks at the critical network and security issues facing network managers and identifies where appliance solutions could make their lives easier. We then select best of breed technologies and build them into server appliances. And then, we aim to sell to and offer service to our customers in a way which also makes their lives easier.
Making your job easier…and saving you money
Our mission is to make IT managers’ lives easier (and their Finance Directors happy), by building appliances that deliver on the appliance promise:
- Making servers simpler to deploy and administer, more reliable, more secure
- Reducing purchase costs, operating costs and management headaches
Not all appliances do this to the same extent. We aim to win business by building appliances that are better at doing this than our competitors. We create solutions that are ‘fit for purpose’ – avoiding pointless features and excessive specifications that sales people like to sell, but end users won’t really use. The testimony of senior network managers around the world suggests that we deliver.
ApplianSys wins business by backing its products with outstanding service
We reason that if products which make customers’ lives easier help us to win business, then the same will be true of service:
- ApplianSys is not a box-shifter: we provide solutions. We bring extensive experience to bear to make implementing a new appliance-based solution even easier for you. Our pool of outstanding technical expertise is available to benefit our customers in consultancy and in post-sales support. You will always have direct access to 2nd or 3rd line technical experts, as needed.
- ApplianSys takes a flexible attitude to service and support. Basically, we try to give our customers what they want. Occasionally, customers would like features which are not currently in our products. We have a track record of rapidly implementing these in upcoming releases.
- We see selling as a service. We are focused on value. We avoid overselling and help our customers to save money. We encourage you to communicate directly and openly with us – we want to make the sales process easier for you!