You are an outstanding graduate. You know top IT sales jobs are some of the most prized career opportunities. You believe you have the talents and drive to become a high performer. Question is: where to start your climb to the top? Where can you get the right grounding and at the same time the opportunity to progress fast? Look no further! This position ticks all the boxes:
- Learn the kind of selling which sees the top jobs in the IT industry: sophisticated, consultative, relationship-based, complex, rigorous, demanding
- Be in the right kind of sales to be rewarded financially: international, big-ticket
- Join an exciting company: >100% annual growth, customers in over 130 countries, small enough to throw responsibility at you, big enough to be going places
- Work alongside a small team of senior people with world-class sales credentials and receive top-class training
- Rapid exposure and responsibility equals rapid progression and high earning potential
ApplianSys has several vacancies for graduate trainee and junior sales people. You will be joining a young, high growth company that is expanding fast in the international server appliance market.
What we’re looking for
ApplianSys is only looking for people with the highest potential and is committed to training them to become top-performing sales professionals.
These positions would suit fresh graduates or people with 1-2 years experience. You must be a proven achiever, with either a 1st class degree or a 2:1 alongside other evidence of high achievement (eg in sport, music). You need to convince us you have the raw materials to be a top sales performer:
- Drive, energy, tenacity, and commitment to excellence
- Intelligence and intellect. Able to handle complex issues with a sound analytical approach and a winning blend of logical thinking and practical common sense
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
You are likely to have an advantage if you:
- Studied in a business / marketing and/or IT / computer science related discipline
- Are fluent in a foreign language, in particular French, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish
- Have evidence of previous success in sales
If you believe that you have got what it takes, then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are based in Coventry UK unless stated.