CACHEBOX customers come in all shapes and sizes – including L, XL and XXL!! ApplianSys are experts in supporting large deployments. We started building this expertise over 15 years ago, supplying CACHEBOX to whole school regions in the UK, with single deployments of 200-500 units, covering in total over 10% of all UK schools.
Since then, we have learned more with large CACHEBOX deployments around the world – for service providers, schools and enterprises – as well as large DNSBOX deployments to Global 500 companies and others. Today, we share this experience to make your large caching project easier – easier to plan, to finance and to implement.
4 ingredients combine to make a successful recipe for large deployments…
CACHEBOX makes large deployments easier
- The appliance itself makes everything easier – multiplied tens or hundreds of times
- It makes a big difference to the economics of large projects. It is surprisingly affordable, giving a lot of caching per $. You can accurately fit different sized models to different bandwidth loads, so avoiding unnecessary expense. And it is scalable via upgrades and clustering, so that you don’t have to commit all investment on day 1.
CACHEBOXCMC – Central Management Console gives you massive benefits
- CACHEBOXCMC slashes the operating costs of deploying and managing a CACHEBOX fleet to a fraction of the cost otherwise
- For distributed fleets of CACHEBOXes, with no need for expertise onsite at each location, you save time and money again and again
ApplianSys technical experts make large deployments easier
- They have worked for over a decade with corporations and public sector organisations world-wide on large appliance deployments
- With customers in over 140 countries, our teams appreciate cultural differences and know how to overcome language and time-zone barriers
- Our in-house teams work alongside trained Support Partners in all regions, delivering support in all time zones
- We deliver implementation consultancy and training services to make your project fly
- Our development team make major projects easier with bespoke engineering services
ApplianSys shares our large deployment expertise
We have learned much and seen our customers learning lessons in:
- Solution specification and design
- Detailed approaches to roll-out and ongoing support of large CACHEBOX fleets
- Handling organisational politics and decision-making between different parts of large organisations, and where multiple organisations are involved in large-scale deployments
Our key account managers can bring together our sales, support, engineering, production and logistics teams to help make your project easier from the start.