Investment in caching is often easy to justify because bandwidth savings and improved user experience add up to a compelling Return on Investment (RoI) – a no brainer.
Choosing CACHEBOX is easy to justify, because its Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is so much lower than alternatives. Because it is easy to deploy, use and maintain, it is incredibly cost-effective.
CACHEBOX engineers have spent thousands of hours since 2001
- Understanding and tuning Squid with fit for purpose hardware
- Building caching extensions for modern traffic
- Creating an elegant GUI to keep it simple for you
- Making server management easy
- Creating an appliance platform which delivers security & reliability
The resulting appliance advantages of CACHEBOX add up to big savings for you in
- Time – many hours of your time saved. Time is money.
- Risk – much reduced chance of something going wrong, which would have a cost to you and your business
How you save
- As CACHEBOX is pre-configured, there is minimal installation overhead – no software to learn, hardware to spec, operating system to configure etc. Just enter a few details about your network and you’re up-and-running.
- Efficient server management, intuitive user interface and integrated reporting functionality reduces the administrative burden
- Because it is so easy, administration can be delegated to less experienced or non-technical staff, eliminating the need for expensive resource or training
- Experienced users get far more done in fewer clicks
- Validation features minimise operator error when configuring the cache or the server
- Updates to the software, operating system and cache extensions are applied in one file with low downtime. No need to manually update each separately or keep up with version compatibility.
- Managing multiple distributed CACHEBOXes centrally is easy with CMC – no need for a trained technician to physically access each unit.
- Careful integration of hardware and software makes CACHEBOX more robust than alternatives – so you have less support issues and downtime to deal with.
- Lower up-front cost, less on-going cost: you can get a redundant CACHEBOX solution for less cost than a single unit from other vendors